top 10 bridal dresses for 2017
there is still time to plan your epic 2017 wedding with us at the 3 west club. we will assist in making sure you have the best wedding of the year. with several top quality spaces, exceptional chef and staff, and spectacular customer service, we will make your wedding an unforgettable one.
1. 2017 will mark the year that brides aren't afraid to show their true colors! pink wedding? Why not? Of course, white is timeless and elegant, but perhaps not the best fit for the edgy, modern bride who wants nothing more than to shirk tradition and stand out.
2. trains & veils. The two classic elements stayed strong on the bridal runways, but with the sort of drama and glamour that would make for the perfect "flowing in the wind" Instagram and Snapchat moments. Veils were accented with embroidery, lace, beading and, in certain cases, Swarovski crystals; romantic trains ranged from a shorter church length to a Royal Wedding-esque cathedral style.
3. 2016 = year of the Crop (top). Remember to keep it classy and choose styles that show just a sliver of abdomen, with a skirt that sits high on the hips and a top that leans conservative. When it comes to crop top styles, less is definitely more.
4. Lace is always a bridal mainstay, but for spring 2017, there seems to be a profusion of it. we're predicting a bit more of that laid-back.
5. While capes appeared here and there over the past couple of seasons, the runway, street style and superhero favored toppers are officially having their moment in the bridal world. capes are everywhere for spring 2017.
6. Beachy bohemian will be big in the coming year, thanks to the trendy Raw Coast color palette. Think relaxed, flowing lace, drapey fabric off-the-shoulder details and high-low styles. Additionally, expect to see crown braids take the place of those ubiquitous flower crowns.
7. Bridal designers played up corsetry this season by accenting the bustier top with lace, embroidery, elaborate beading and creative illusion paneling (apparently, side boob is "in" for weddings). The '90s slip dress trend also made its way to the wedding aisle with silhouettes beyond the spaghetti-strap column: '30s-style peignoirs.
8. While sexy never goes out of style and will likely continue to be seen in 2017, many predict a return to traditional styles. forshadowed, a flood of fluffy, layered A-line shapes and long-sleeve styles à la Duchess Kate.
9. For the most daring of brides, a prediction of no dress at all has been made. Like the now-iconic Brandon Maxwell creation donned by Lady Gaga at this year’s Oscars, elegantly appointed pants or a craftily caped jumpsuit will add a modern edge.
10. it is predicted that a few fashion-forward guys will opt for the wardrobe change in 2017. While a classic dark tuxedo is ideal for the ceremony, guys can (and probably will) let loose for the reception, incorporating a more casual cream jacket or an on-trend pop of color like a steel blue.
3 West Club
3 West 51st Street
New York, NY 10019